Tuesday 21 December 2010

*MERRY CHRISTMAS!*

..and Happy New Year!!


Hello!


Yes that's right, Christmas (and the North Pole's supply of winter snow!) has crept up on us and nipped us up the bum bum! I've closed up shops for the festive season, just too many presents to wrap, mulled cider to drink and sweeties to eat! 


But never fear! I will be re-opening my Etsy and BRAND NEW Folksy shops in the new year with lots of new prints, paintings and toys AND I'll be having sales and offers to celebrate, so keep your peepers peeled!! I'm also hoping to get stuck into a few wee craft fairs, but I'll post more on that when I get more info. So while I'm being a busy beaver, I can still be contacted by email - moonkooki@hotmail.com - so if you have any queries, want a custom toy or painting, or just want to say hello, give me a shout! 


So until all that - have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a really brilliant NEW YEAR! 




Panda Hugs to all, 
moon <3 xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment